August 11, 2004
 
« Dumb Cincinnati Bengals trivia »

The wait is over. I finally received the 2004 Bengals Official Merchandise catalog. I think I get it every year ever since I bought a Bengals jersey with my name on it (I am good enough to play linebacker for the Bengals).

So let's do some trivia. Which of these Bengals do not have a featured jersey in the catalog?

A) Carson Palmer
B) Chad Johnson
C) Rudi Johnson
D) Peter Warrick

Which of these is not an item in the catalog?

A) Bengals golf balls
B) Bengals plastic forks
C) Bengals pacifier
D) Bengals spatula
E) Bengals tape measurer

Answer in the comment link below, or throw a rock at my window with your answers.

Winners receive ... aw hell, you can have this catalog if you want. There's some great crap in here.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com