July 10, 2004
 
« Let's rank the movies this year »

Two movies seen in two days... time to shuffle up the 2004 list. New movies are in bold

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Mean Girls
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Anchorman Steve Carell, you were the one that made this movie hilarious. You are gonna hear me quote a lot of his lines if you're around me in the coming weeks.
5. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story Good use of cameos, but there were gaps in the movie where there wasn't much humor.

6. Starsky & Hutch
7. Along Came Polly
8. The Stepford Wives


I suppose I should make a To-See List as well:

1. Shrek 2
2. The Terminal
3. I, Robot
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. Saved!

Quick thought: "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" looks dumb, and probably is. But so far, it's gotten a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Odd...


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com