June 30, 2004
 
« Things that dawned on me »

I thought about a lot of cool stuff, and I'm gonna tell you some of them.



The Boston Red Sox should trade Nomar Garciaparra to the Yankees for three minor league infielders. Nomar will convert to second base and be part of the most awesome infield ever. The Yankees will win the ALCS (if the Angels don't) and lose to... the Cubs in 7 games.

The price of stuff will climb ever higher. (This is a mildly humorous column by me, as usual, but this time I know in advance it's simply OK.)

Adam Hritzak (A-Hizzy, as cool people might... not... call him) and I are good at picking baseball all-stars.

I need a news feed either on the left or right side of my blog. As of now, here's a story about squirrels, and here's one about big burgers.

It's about time Reagan had his own monument.

I'm about to go public with my blog, and mention it in my next column.

Zach Baker needs to make more lists, and have at least 40% of the items in those lists clash with my own beliefs.

It seems as if this person isn't trying very hard anymore.

If I were a gorgeous Russian tennis player, I wouldn't need any of you.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com