June 08, 2004
 
« Just what I've been waiting for... »

...a Scott Stapp solo career.

There was about two years where Creed was sorta cool. That was five years ago, right?

I guess they did the right thing and disbanded. Don't worry though, kids, they'll resurface in some form.

Actually, they will -- the other members of Creed are in a new band, called Alter Bridge.

All together, as lethargic as possible: "Woo."

And yes, Scott Stapp will have his own CD, released some time this -- aw why should I tell ya? Not like it matters.


KEEP THE ENERGY OF THAT 'WOO' GOING The Stanley Cup is over. A team from Tampa Bay won a hockey championship.

The reason soccer is boring is because it goes on for 90 minutes only to have the final score be 2-1. Whats worse, hockey goes on for about 2 hours, including two "intermissions" (two halftimes, just say it), only to have the final score be 2-1. Not much of an improvement -- I'd rather watch the latter if I had the choice -- but if the league gets locked out, then it's just fewer difficult names for me to pronounce.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com