June 19, 2004
 
« Even though I'm tired... »

...I'll let you know that Saturday night I'll explain why the most fascinating thing in the world is being held at Ed Schmidt Pontiac in Perrysburg on Dixie Hwy... Several people standing up for days at a time (with 10 minute breaks every hour) while touching a VW Beetle, and the last one standing wins a VW Beetle. Sporadic updates on how the contestants are doing in the Hands-On Marathon are in the middle of K100's website, and photos may or may not include a long-haired rabble rouser who was partially to blame for a contestant (his former boss) dropping out of the contest.

Dang, I guess I did explain it.

Come on out, it lasts 24 hours a day, and who knows when it ends (Tuesday? Wednesday?)

I'll be at the Rick Springfield concert on behalf of either Star 105 or WXKR Saturday night at the Toledo Zoo Amphitheatre. If I tell myself they put the giant speakers in the panda cages, I will be getting my hopes up.

I added many more links on the right hand side -- might I suggest Bash.org, which I have been laughing at since Thursday night, thanks to Gary. It's the closest thing to the definitive source on the most insanely funny chatroom clips.

The cold is gone, but the spirit of where it came from lives on.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com