May 19, 2004
 
« Maybe I should be meaner to Brandon Webb »

One day I'm ranting about how the Diamondbacks' stupid trade in the offseason will cost them dearly, and the next day Randy Johnson pitches a perfect game against the Atlanta Braves.

Brandon Webb pitches tonight. I think he stinks this year! A record of 2-3 does not hold well for a guy who was third in the Rookie of the Year voting last year.

Too bad the game's not on TV tonight.



AND HE TELLS TWO FRIENDS... What's great about the BG News in the summer? It's not that I have the most experience out of anyone on the staff. It's not that I made the opinion page better. But both of these points are true.

No, what's fascinating is that I go to one little movie with my attractive assistant editor, and the rumors spill to everyone around Ohio -- that is somehow affiliated with the BG News.

And for the record, let me tell you that I'm not complaining about people talking about me. To be honest, I thought it was very funny that everyone in the newsroom thought I was dating Rachel this past semester. Dispelling that rumor one person at a time wasn't nearly as fun. I should have dragged it on and concocted this great story about how she's secretly in love with someone else, but in reality she's blatantly in love with him.


80 PERCENT CHANCE OF BAD JOKES And now here's my weather forecast for the week. (It's really just a column.)

And here's a married couple who's never had sex before. Might I suggest Barry White?


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com