May 21, 2004
 
« I'll start promoting right.... now »

Ah, the life of an unpaid intern.

I'm not exactly sure what this "internship" entails, but it's only a few hours a week. That's OK -- if nothing else, I'll probably get a free t-shirt out of it.

I might go on-air for a couple seconds, get into (good) concerts for free, meet complete strangers and freaks, have some interesting stories, or be completely turned off by the radio industry.

So I slapped the radio station's logo on my site. Might as well go all out and post the website as well. I'm a good little promotional grunt!


I HEAR IF YOU STAY IN THE SUN TOO LONG, YOU GET SOMETHING CALLED "MELANOMA" Is California making a push to control their children? Teenagers may not be allowed to use tanning booths anymore, if this bill passes. But I can't think that logic would follow this proposal.

You know what this means.

More sunbathing.

Let's go to California.


RIN TIN TIN PRO SKATER 4 Bob and Tom started raving about this skateboarding dog movie, so I will too, in hopes that they think I'm cool.

Speaking of B&T, if you haven't heard Kevin Pollak's impression of Christopher Walken on the show, you might wanna listen in.

Speaking of "Speaking of B&T," I realized that for a while mattsussman.blogspot.com was the lone Google search result for the query ("bob and tom" and "nothing funny down that road"). Now I've fallen down to fourth, and that link to my site goes to one of my archive pages.

However, I am still the lone search result if you Google ("richie sexson" and "coors light twins"). Try it out for yourself, non-believers.

Plus, if anyone has a link to "There's Nothing Funny Down That Road," you best let me know. Comment or e-mail will work.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com