April 23, 2004
 
« Sussman does Dallas »

Here I am posting about computer programs, and I forget to show you something sex-related of mine.

(This also made U-Wire. That's two weeks in a row, a personal best.)

The icing on the cake is that the staff editorial I wrote that night (less funny, in fact not funny at all) also hit U-Wire.

These were both written the day of the night I slaved over the infamous program concerning process scheduling algorithms.

Last night was a total blur. Writing that Political Science paper took a lot out of me. I had to start it at 11 PM because MXC came on at 8 p.m. and didn't stop till 11 p.m. Then once the paper was done at around 2:30 a.m., I started singing "Idiot Control Now," which compelled Matt and me to watch "Pod People" until we fell asleep. "Trumpy, you can do stupid things!"


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com