April 11, 2004
 
« American Midol »

The big news of the day is that I watched "From Justin to Kelly" today.

On my own accord.

I never would have done this before, but my cousin showed me a list of 146 Reasons "From Justin to Kelly" Sucked.

It's 13 pages long, and after reading how bad this thing is, you just wish you could watch it.

So with my faithful cousin and ex-girlfriend by my sides, we ventured out into the harsh environment that is Sylvania, OH.

Movie Gallery didn't have it.
The Pharm didn't have it.
Family Video had it. And allegedly the girl behind the counter liked it.

Yes, we went to three places solely for this movie. Call up the Guinness Book of World Records, have we got some news for you.

By the by, if you need some excerpts from the list of 146, I have a few for you:

9. Kelly's character is named "Kelly," and she's from Texas, but she's not Kelly Clarkson. She's not!

32. Kelly's other friend, Kaya, is African-American. If you've watched enough bad teen television shows and movies dominated by white kids, you have probably noticed that many writers think that "African-American" is actually a personality, not just a race, so those characters get little development. Kaya is one of those characters.

71. As everybody has already noted, Justin truly looks like he's about to plant a knife between Kelly's shoulder blades as he sings to her while she looks out over the water. He looks like he's seen his album sale figures

122. Painful Dialogue Example #6. Angry Justin: "You're the one playing a game with me, Kelly. But you know what? Game over!"


BE VEWWY VEWWY QUIET, I'M BEATING UP WABBITS I've read this story about three times, and I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but it involves some religious people in Glassport, PA whipping the living tar out of the Easter Rabbit.

Pennsylvania, never change.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com