March 02, 2004
 
« Interlude with the antagonist »

I felt like I had to post a witty little anecdote:

While in the newsroom yesterday, we were talking with the advisor of the paper, who really doesn't like me. For the story's sake, let's call him "Bob," because it's a generic name, but it also happens to be his name.

Anyways, the blotter listed a person who was caught with a fake ID. "Bob" didn't know how kids got their hands on fraudulent documents such as this. For some reason, he thought I had an idea on where people got them.

He hates me so much, I felt I had nothing to lose, and I almost said it, but I didn't.

"Bob": Where do kids get these things?
"Suss": Gosh, Bob, I think kids get them from minorities.

I didn't have the guts to say it. I feel one suspension a semester is enough for me.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com