February 07, 2004
 
« What's it like to see your name in print? »

It was assumed that my next postage would have included a link to my news BG News article...

...well I was wrong. They haven't had time to read it, and resultantly our million columnists have filled all the taken space so far. So, this is their clever way of not printing my stuff. Keep me on the editorial staff to work, but "oops, let's print this crappy guest column in lieu of your column that might, just MIGHT, make somebody a little uneasy."

If I were just a columnist they would have dismissed me. I'm pretty sure of this.

Not bitter.


I missed a lot this week. Snowboarders getting hurt on Letterman, two-headed babies, Super Bowl halftime shows, democratic primaries, gay marriages, intramural curling, and obscure Don Knotts references. I think we'll be OK from here on out.

Nobody on my dead pool's dead yet. Why aren't any of you doing anything about this?


NOW WE JUST WAIT FOR THE SEASON-BY-SEASON DVD RELEASEI can speak the truth when I say I was a tad disappointed with the "Ed" series finale. I guess they had nothing left to build up to, we knew the wedding would take place. It's hard to pick a best moment, but it might have been Phil performing the wedding having been newly invested with marrying power by the GrandExaltedChurchOfTheUniverse.com.

I love it when they make up a website on a TV show, then they probably reserve that domain name so that nobody makes a bunch of money off it. Brilliant.

Zelda Collectors Edition in the mail. Awesome.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com