January 12, 2004
 
« Maybe the black media wants Peyton Manning to succeed »

After discovering that my NFL second round picks mirrored those of former white quarterback Ron Jaworski's, I felt safe knowing that if I went down in a blaze of glory, Jaws is comin' with me.

However, I went 2-2, getting only the Patriots and Eagles correct.

No need to go into the games, since I am not your only source for sports.


First class isn't until 10:30, but I somehow woke up at 8 AM. No reason -- I simply got bored with sleeping. That show "Bob and Tom" is still on the air -- I thought they have been dead for 3 weeks. Well, you'll think that too when you're used to getting up at 1:30... noon on football days to watch Chris Berman.

The worst part about college? No longer do I get to stay up late and watch Nick at Nite (Wings, Three's Company).

The best part? They're letting me actually lay out pages of the newspaper.

Just another part? Tankard "Tank" Snowden returns for college. The minute he sets foot on campus, he'll be considered the LMOC (Lazy Man on Campus).

Gary also makes a return appearance, most likely with hat.

There are fewer exes on campus, but I still think there are too many happy couples. We must kill every tenth pair of young amorous lovers. In the days of the Bible, I'd be dumb not to try this.

At this rate, I would have beaten Skies of Arcadia by Wednesday. But I have played 0 hours in the past 24 hours, so my rate has slightly decreased.

Uh-oh, I'm starting to get tired. Not good, because my day doesn't start for another hour, and might not end till late.

Right now, it's 49 degrees, but it feels like 45.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com