January 23, 2004
 
« I was right, I was not, I'm not sure, Lots of pot »

I was right about UT/BG. I didn't believe it would be this close, or this high scoring.

I was wrong about Lauren Crossan's BAC, but that's till way too high and really the saddest story to start this pathetic year. (My prediction was at least .2, but it was .18, according to this paper.)

The jury is still out on the Mars robot, who has entered is teenage years. By that, I mean it's being stubborn, unresponsive to any actions its parents are taking, and it's staying out late. You think the Martians are offering them the wacky tobacky? I don't know, those young robots are so impressionable at that age.

Hey, if the Mars rover wanted pot, he could have stayed on Earth and looked up Art Garfunkel or any priest from Akron.

And we thought Art Garfunkel was just about just parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.

The Crackron priest's holy stash doesn't hold a candle to the new Christian-themed nudist colony. We have a new best story of the year. Move aside, lying woman who wanted that winning lottery ticket.

Josh Harris, give 'em hell at the Senior Bowl. I'm out.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com