January 25, 2004
 
« I freakin' love Delinquent Week »

Muhahahahaha....

I could have both my legs broken by angry rabid Mafia hitmen, this would still be a great day.

I thought this was the last I was going to hear about Brock Dodrill until football season. Since the man was sentenced to 90 days - all suspended - I figured he wasn't going to try anything like underage drinking or egging cars. But I was wrong. He got a DUI last night. His mug shot doesn't look so tough when he's not wearing his Rockets jersey, but I especially like the part in the story about how he was trying to evade the police, e. g. which roads he took to dodge them. It's a rather hefty paragraph.


Josh Harris didn't play much in the Senior Bowl, but he did almost trip, throw a careless shovel pass, and at the end of the game he threw a deep interception. Something tells me he's not gonna be picked in the first day of the draft.

Let the Omar Jacobs era begin today.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com