January 21, 2004
 
« Delinquent Week »

Delinquent Week continues on BGSU, as mild-mannered freshman Anthony Nero was arrested for arson, when he set fire to a friend's dorm room door.

I guess I'm the only one laughing when someone named Nero is mentioned with something burning down. I've known about this for a while, but I just can't construct the perfect Nero-fiddle joke right now.


ANYTHING BG CAN DO, UT CAN DO BETTER "Chef" Brock Dodrill received his sentence for egging cars in Defiance.

And all of this is just in time for the big BG/UT game Thursday. I wanna pick "my boys" to go into Savage Hall and come out with yet another win, but I'm admittedly a homer and I grew up on UT basketball. I saw them over break and I know how well they can shoot from the outside. If it comes to that, I think Toledo is gonna win, at least that's what I said in MAC Pick 'em.




Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com