January 13, 2004
 
« The cruel reality of sleeping in late for three weeks »

How does Hugh Hefner do this all the time?

All I've done since... well, Tuesday of Exam Week, was sleep in reeeeally late, sometimes take a shower, and spend hours playing GameCube, eating, and watching late night TV.

My schedule's changed.

I now have (gasp) 10:30 and 9:30 classes.

"Hope you get up for them!"

Your worries are for nothing, idiots.

I now fall asleep at around 1 a.m., but do you know what?

For the past two days, I can't sleep past 8 a.m. This is entirely too much time for me in the morning, but perhaps I do have time in the morning to get the Tecmo Super Bowl out of my system for the day, so that by nightfall I will rest in peace.

But maybe being uber-lazy for three weeks simply adds 50 years to your age.


THANK ME FOR MY ASSISTANCE Being an assistant editor isn't like being a columnist at all. While I was there for about 6 hours last night, it shouldn't be that bad all the time. What do I have to show for it?

Well, I wrote about half of the staff editorial, that might count for something. Which half, you ask? Um.. the good half.


PUT YOUR FINGER IN THE AIR AND WAVE IT AROUND IN A HORIZONTAL CIRCLE We're learning about how Mars is boring.

Did you remember to vote for funny names? Hey, you are trainable.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com