January 04, 2004
 
« As my beard grows, so does my inability to maintain a regular jokelist »

It didn't last with a daily mailing list. The website keeled over. Even the weekly mailing list didn't survive 8 months. I blame college. Will a blog be the cure to the failed Daily Sussman/Scarred For Life and Susspool? Christ, my jokelists are being outlived by celebrity marriages.

Nichole contends that I should name this Sussman's Man Diary. Two problems with that:
1: Not catchy enough, and
2: Too unsubtly masculine.
People should know by now that I'm not one to brag about lifting weights, wrestling alligators, chugging a case of Keystone and getting sucked off by that hot little brunette, and keeping all of it secret from my girlfriend. Those who know me best know this is an inaccurate depiction of my life, especially that past part.

We'll see how this works. Any time I have a great thought that I can't develop into 700 words for the BG News, I might as well put it here. At least here, I have complete power, whereas at the News, I have only - let's say - 60% power.

Here's to wishful thinking. Remember last year? Dave Barry does.


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com